Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Moscow is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at the treasure trove in the Kremlin, admire the colorful patterns adorning St Basil's Cathedral, or pick up a matryoshka while shopping in Izmailovo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Moscow and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Moscow Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, ballet, dance, architecture, and politics
- Free, convenient pull-out Moscow map (included in print version), plus over 36 neighbourhood maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), For Free, and Day Trips
- Coverage of Kremlin, Kitay Gorod, Tverskoy, Presnya, Arbat, Khamovniki, Zamoskvorechie, Basmanny, Taganka, Dorogomilovo, Sparrow Hills, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Moscow, our most comprehensive guide to Moscow, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Russia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees, and Leonid Ragozin.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Lonely Planet Moscow is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gawk at the treasure trove in the Kremlin, admire the colorful patterns adorning St Basil'sCathedral, or pick up a matryoshka while shopping in Izmailovo.
Baker & Taylor
Provides advice on planning a trip to Moscow, and highlights the best restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and cultural attractions the city has to offer.
Tear-out map at end
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.
Find it at NYPL
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.