Describes the features of the Kindle Fire table, covering such topics as navigating the touchscreen, connecting to wi-fi, browsing the Web, using social networking sites, reading ebooks, downloading apps, and playing music.
This task-based tutorial and reference guide is packed with practical guidance for people who want to jump in and start using the Kindle Fire. Written by Scott McNulty--known for his in-depth knowledge of and enthusiasm for the Kindle platform--this essential companion features eye-catching graphics and screen-shots and a clean design to help readers get the most out of Amazon's touchscreen tablet. Scott guides Kindle Fire users through Amazon's rich content ecosystem, showing readers how to:
- Purchase or rent movies and TV shows
- Find and download popular apps and games
- Buy and read books found in the Kindle bookstore
- Take advantage of Amazon Prime to stream videos
- Use the built-in email app with Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and other popular
- Surf the web with Fire's Silk browser
- Store books, movies, music, and apps in the Amazon Cloud
Find it at NYPL
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.