Frommer's National Parks of the American West
- Insider advice on visiting 35 of the most stunning and rewarding national parks in America from authors who know them inside and out.
- Where to find the absolute best hiking trails, ranger programs, scenery, wildlife viewing, and campgrounds.
- Insightful commentary on everything from the history of the parks to their natural attractions, including flora and fauna, to finding the best times to visit, avoiding crowds, and finding the right place to stay.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations--they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity--no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.
Baker & Taylor
Detailed, objective reviews of hotels and restaurants to suit any budget are accompanied by up-to-date coverage of sightseeing, nightlife, shopping and local activities; dozens of maps; and expert trip-planning advice, in this premier travel series, now with enhanced insider tips, additional color sections, more information on sustainable "green" travel and other revised features. Original.
Provides information and suggestions for hotels, restaurants, outdoor activities, and top attractions.
"A Frommer's book"--P.  of cover
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.