Fodor's 2012 Paris
• Make your trip to Paris unforgettable with 39 maps, illustrated features, and 170 color photos
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences and attractions
• Convenient overview of each neighborhood and its highlights
• Easy-to-read color neighborhood maps
Explore St-Germain, the Marais, Montmartre, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on Musee du Louvre, Paris chic, and Versailles
• Best shops, cafes, and bars
• Tips for making the most of your euros
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Paris-based writers reveal their favorite haunts
• Revised annually to provide the latest information
Added bonus: At the end of each Fodor’s hotel review, we’ve included snippets from TripAdvisor reviews. Plan your trip with the extra peace of mind that comes from knowing each of Fodor’s expert selections is reinforced by consumer experience and feedback.
Baker & Taylor
Detailed and timely information on accommodations, restaurants and local attractions highlight these updated travel guides, which feature all-new covers, a dramatic visual design, symbols to indicate budget options, must-see ratings, multi-day itineraries, Smart Travel Tips, helpful bulleted maps, tips on transportation, guidelines for shopping excursions and other valuable features. Original.
Paris: Fodor's Travel Publications, c2011
Find it at NYPL
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.