Think and Grow Rich
The ultimate edition of the all-time prosperity bestseller!
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill has become the must-have bible of prosperity and success for millions of readers since its initial publication in 1937. Now-from the number-one publisher of Napoleon Hill's books-comes the most complete and essential edition of Think and Grow Rich yet. For the first time in one volume, this classic book will include these powerful tools:
- the original 1937 text of Hill's classic book;
- an all-new Introduction;
- pull-out quotes for memorization and inspiration;
- additional quotes on success from history's greatest lives;
- Success Questions at the end of each chapter;
- Success Action-Steps that tie in to each of Hill's Thirteen Steps to Riches;
- articles on success, prosperity, and Napoleon Hill by such people as Andrew Carnegie and others;
- a biography of Napoleon Hill;
- a Statement of Desire Contract with Life that each reader can sign;
- a Success Notes section for insights, ideas, and action items;
- instructions on how to form a Master Mind Group and/or a Master Mind Partnership;
- special lay-flat binding;
- French flaps;
- and more!
Published in the easy-to-use large format-the same trim as The Think and Grow Rich Workbook and The Think and Grow Rich Success Journal-this is the only edition that serious students of Think and Grow Rich will want to use to understand the original text fully and put it into action in their lives.
Baker & Taylor
Describes the means to financial and personal success, inspired by Andrew Carnegie's personal formula.
the master mind volume
From the critics
AgeAdd Age Suitability
There are no ages for this title yet.
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
NoticesAdd a Notice
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.
VideosAdd a Video
There are no videos for this title yet.
Find it at NYPL
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.