The Best Study Series for GED Mathematics
MASTER GED MATHEMATICS AND GET YOUR HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY DIPLOMA!
GED Mathematics - with practice tests on CD
REA helps you get ready for the GED Mathematics test with these exclusive features:
- Detailed review of GED Mathematics exam topics
- Diagnostic pre-test that pinpoints your GED Math strengths and weaknesses
- Post-test that evaluates your progress as your GED studies proceed
- 2 additional GED Math practice tests on CD! The practice tests are timed and scored automatically and include detailed on-screen answer explanations for every question
- Each GED Math practice exam question is answered with easy-to-follow, easy-to-grasp explanations
- Comprehensive GED Mathematics glossary for speedy look-up of important information
- Proven GED test-taking strategies and powerhouse drills
Baker & Taylor
Provides a subject review, a diagnostic pre-test, sample questions and answers, four practice tests, a post-test, and test-taking strategies and drills.
REA ? Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Pass the GED and get on the road to success!
90% percent of colleges and universities recognize the GED high school diploma, and employers base hiring and salary for GED graduates the same as high school graduates.
-- U.S. Dept. of Education
GED MATHEMATICS ? 3rd Edition
Includes easy CD software with timed practice tests & instant scoring
Are you prepared to pass the GED Math exam?
* Follow REA’s advice on self-assessment and planning
* Take the diagnostic practice test to discover what you know and what you
* Use REA's results-driven system for effective study and review
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 4 PRACTICE TESTS: A Pre-Test and Post-Test in the book, plus 2 more full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring timed test-taking, instant scoring, mark-and-return function, and more.
* Test at your own pace, on CD or on paper
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Sharpen up your skills
* The book's full subject review features coverage of all areas on the official exam, including whole numbers, fractions, decimals, percents, algebra, and other topics, such as probability, statistics, averages, cubes and roots, and more.0.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension
* Complete with Glossary of Symbols, Terms, and Formulas
Ideal for Home Study and Solo Test Preparation!
REA has always been a trusted resource for the hundreds of thousands of people who seek to improve their potential by succeeding on the GED and earning their High School Equivalency Certificate. REA study guides are recommended by educators and written by experts who have mastered the subjects and the tests.
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.