The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relationship
How to Support your Partner and Keep your Relationship Healthy
Citing a prevalence in PTSD in America, a guide for partners of PTSD sufferers shares practical counsel on such topics as managing a loved one's emotions, communicating while separated by military duty, and handling post-trauma sexual relations. Original.
- Deal with emotions regarding their partner’s PTSD
- Talk about the traumatic event(s)
- Communicate about the effects of PTSD to their children
- Handle sexual relations when a PTSD partner has suffered a traumatic sexual event
- Help their partner cope with everyday life issues
Find it at NYPL
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.