Computers for Seniors for Dummies
Great advice on choosing a computer, getting online, and having fun!
Computers are an essential part of daily life these days, but they can be a bit intimidating at first. Computers For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition gets you going with lots of illustrations and easy-to-follow-instructions, never assuming you already know more than you do.
You'll learn to use the keyboard and mouse, navigate the Windows 7 operating system, access the Internet and use e-mail, create documents, shop safely online, and more.
- Shows you how to choose the right computer, get it set up, and get going
- Explains how to connect to the Internet and keep up with family and friends via e-mail
- Helps you create documents, work with files and folders, simplify your finances, and build a budget using a spreadsheet
- Discusses how to use social networking sites and how to shop and bank online without compromising your privacy
- Offers tips and advice to help you avoid common pitfalls
With Computers For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition by your side, you'll be able to use the computer with confidence and take advantage of all it has to offer.
Baker & Taylor
Provides information on the basics of computers, covering such topics as buying a computer, working with Windows 7, creating documents with Works, playing games, listening to music, exploring the Internet, using email, and computer security.
Find it at NYPL
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.