Absolute Beginner's Guide to Podcasting
A guide to podcasting covers such topics as designing a podcast, setting up a studio, recording a podcast, editing techniques, distributing a podcast, and promoting a podcast.
Has anyone ever told you that you should be on radio? While radio can be hard to break into, podcasting lets you put your voice and talents to work to create your own broadcast to be distributed over the Internet to millions of people.Absolute Beginner's Guide to Podcasting is the aspiring podcaster's handbook. AuthorsGeorge Colombo and Curtis Franklin will guide you through creating, editing, and syndicating your podcast, from the kinds of equipment you need to how to design a podcast that will reach the widest audience possible to legal issues faced by podcasters. You'll also learn how to:
- Design a podcast that grabs - and keeps - an audience!
- Choose the right tools - recording software, microphones, and other equipment
- Create an engaging show persona - podcasting is more than just talking!
- Craft your 'cast into a show worth listening to with post-production secrets of the pros
- Set up a web page and RSS feed that will allow listeners to subscribe to your podcast
- Efffectively promote your podcast
The tips inside Absolute Beginner's Guide to Podcasting will guide you towards creating a fun and successful podcast.
Find it at NYPL
Buy It Now
Support your library, keep it forever!View Purchase Options Learn more about this program
Hello! We noticed you have the following items in your cart right now:
If you'd still like to purchase the items you have in your cart, you can do that now.
You'll be able to purchase your eBook after you have checked out your current cart.
To continue with your eBook purchase immediately, you can clear your cart by clicking below.
All items will be removed from your cart.
I'd like to keep browsing! I'll decide later.